Are you 1, 3 or 5 years away from selling your practice? Are you certain you are taking the proper steps to be ready to sell and to be certain you are selling at MAXIMUM value for the time you have to prepare?
Regardless what stage of practice ownership you are in, prepping yourself and your business for potential sale must begin now to ensure you get the most out of your hard work.
In this webinar we will examine steps you need to take if you are less than 3 years away from exit and if you are 5 years or more. You don’t have the luxury of time to miss this event! It’s NEVER too late to plan a strategy to get out at MAX VALUE.
In one hour you will learn:
- What typically goes WRONG during an Exit and the MYTH a practice owner’s been sold about retirement.
- The 3 PRIMARY WAYS a practice owner can exit a practice business
- Why waiting to prepare to sell could COST a practice owner hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost value and taxes
- How to calculate if a practice owner can AFFORD to exit a practice
- Ideas how to INCREASE REVENUE FAST
- The 2 golden rules of practice INCOME & EXPENSES
- A practice owner’s practice and personal INCOME PLAN defined
Econologics Financial Advisors, LLC (“EFA”) is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission as an investment advisor. (Such registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training.) This communication is not an offer to sell or effect any transaction in securities. Neither EFA nor its affiliates provide legal, tax or accounting advice. Please consult a qualified attorney or accountant. Advisory Services offered through Econologics Financial Advisors, LLC, A Registered Investment Advisor.