OR WAIT 15 SECS
During the American Academy of Ophthalmology meeting held in New Orleans last weekend, Topcon introduced 13 new products, including the 3D OCT-1 Maestro, which features a high-resolution color non-mydriatic retinal camera with the latest Fourier Domain OCT technology.
Oakland, NJ-Topcon Medical Systems (TMS) introduced 13 new products at the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) meeting held last weekend in New Orleans, LA.
“The wide range of new instruments and software that we are introducing at the AAO 2013 meeting demonstrates our commitment to bringing innovative technology to the marketplace,” says TMS President Sam Ogino. “As part of our ‘Creativity and Growth’ corporate campaign, our goal is to become a recognized global leader in the field of ophthalmology and continue setting the standard with products that empower practitioners and provide them with the tools they need to improve their standard of patient care.”
Products available in the U.S:
· PASCAL Synthesis. The PASCAL Synthesis is a dual-port pattern scanning retinal laser, available in both 532 nm and 577 nm wavelengths.
· IMAGEnet 5. IMAGEnet 5 is a DICOM-compliant digital system to capture, view, and archive, either locally or at remote locations, images of the eye obtained from a Topcon optical devices.
· Synergy ODM. Synergy Ophthalmic Data Management System integrates images and reports from Topcon and over 130 other manufacturers’ systems into a single, secure, digital environment.
· CC-100 LCD Acuity Chart System. The Topcon CC-100 chart system is a versatile computerized acuity chart system. The high- resolution 19” LCD monitor ensures clear and bright chart display.
· MC-4S 3D Mirror Chart. The MC-4S simulates a full 20 ft. lane in a 2’-5’ range, allowing for use in very small refraction areas. The MC-4S features a high resolution, polarized LCD display that includes all common visual acuity charts as w ell as the ability to show 3D movies or to show the effects of polarization on a patient’s glasses.
· EZ Lite 2. EZ Lite 2 is a DICOM compliant computerized digital system to capture, view, archive and transmit images of the human eye obtained from a number of different optical devices.
Products not currently available in the U.S.:
· IS-600N. The IS-600N is an economical, yet fully featured ophthalmic unit. It comes standard with phoropter arm, dual instrument sliding tabletop, halogen reading lamp and chart projector bracket. It can be combined with a selection of ophthalmic chairs. Configurations of right or left-handed operator and different voltages are also available.
· SP-1P. The Topcon Specular Microscope model SP-1P automatically centers, focuses and acquires the endothelial cell image.
· KR-800S Subjective Auto Kerato-Refractometer with Glare Testing. The KR-800S Auto Kerato/Refractometer incorporates Subjective Visual Acuity testing with the very latest in auto-refraction technology allowing you to refine a patient’s measurements.
· SL-D701 and DC-4. A LED illumination source and time-proven Topcon quality optics deliver sharp, clear, and bright view of the eye structures.
· 3D OCT-1 Maestro. The 3D OCT-1 Maestro is a high-resolution color non-mydriatic retinal camera with the Fourier Domain OCT technology.
· TRK-2P Auto Kerato-Refractometer/Tonometer with Pachymetry. The 4-in-1 TRK-2P is a fully automated instrument that combines an auto refractor, keratometer, non-contact tonometer, and pachymeter in an all-in-one space-saving design.
· DRI OCT-1 Atlantis.DRI OCT-1 Atlantis is a swept source OCT for posterior imaging providing uniform scanning sensitivity for visualization of the vitreous and choroid in the same scan.