Optovue recently launched Avanit Widefield Enface OCT, an all-in-one solution for posterior and anterior high-speed, high-resolution OCT imaging, offering 70,000 A-scans per scond, Widefield 3D motion correction, and 3 micron digital resolution.
Fremont, CA-Optovue recently announced the worldwide launch and availability of Avanti Widefield Enface OCT. Avanti, which made its U.S. debut at the annual American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) meeting earlier this month in New Orleans.
Avanti is a next-generation diagnostic device providing an all-in-one solution for posterior and anterior high-speed, high-resolution OCT imaging offering 70,000 A-scans per second, Widefield 3D motion correction and 3 micron digital resolution (sampling).
In addition to its high-speed and high-resolution, Avanti offers a broad range of functionality across multiple clinical applications including:
· 40 Ì Widefield Enface OCT with Smart Motion Correction offering a larger field of view than the standard OCT device
· Simultaneous multi-layered assessment of peripheral retina pathology
· Retina tracking at 30 frames/second, providing detail and clarity to assess the retina, as well as the ability to monitor patients and track disease progression
· Fovea location recognition
· Deep choroidal imaging
· Optic disc, RNFL & ganglion cell complex assessment
· TCP: total cornea power
· Pachymetry mapping
· Epithelial thickness mapping (available for international sale only)