OR WAIT 15 SECS
Brooke Beery is Associate Editor of Optometry Times®.
See our latest poll results
Optometry Times® polled optometrists and eyecare professionals with the following question from September 18, 2020 to October 2, 2020: “Which of these do you require of patients in your practice?”
The poll appeared on optometrytimes.com and was promoted on various social media channels. Results show a majority of responding ODs require their patients to take "All of the above" safety measures, including masks, temperature checks, and answering health-related questions.
16 optometrists responded, in total. Of these:
• 2 reported they only require masks
• 0 reported they only require temperature checks
• 1 reported he only requires health-related questions
• 12 reported they require all of the above
• 1 reported he requires none of the above